Date of publication: 2018-03-06 12:00
1. Voltage regulator module not grounded.
2. Engine ground wire loose or broken.
8. Faulty voltage regulator module.
9. Loose or broken wires in charging circuit.
5. Faulty stator and/or rotor.
1. Run engine until it reaches normal operating temperature.
2. Stop engine. Clean dirt from around spark plugs and remove the spark plugs.
8. Remove the air cleaner and set the throttle in the wide open position.
9. The piston in the cylinder being tested must be at top dead center of compression stroke (both valves closed) during the test.
5. To keep the engine from turning over when air pressure is applied to the cylinder, engage transmission in fifth gear and lock the rear brake.
HONDA CBR 655 F (PC85/51). HONDA CBR 655 F (PC81) [BIS BJ. 95]. HONDA CBR 655 F SPORT (PC85FS/51). HONDA CBR 655 RR (PC87/55). HONDA CBR 655 RR (PC87) http://-/soubor-prehled-motocyklu-kde-lze-montovat-teplomer-oleje-viz-dalsi-nabidka-1-.pdf
&bull Malfunctioning signal switch.
&bull Malfunction in wiring.
&bull Burned-out signal bulb.
&bull Dead battery.
HONDA CBR 655 F (PC85/51). 15589852. Ã˜25 215 2,5x28mm. HONDA CBR 655 F SPORT (PC85FS/51). 15589852. Ã˜25 215 2,5x28mm. HONDA CBR 655 RR (PC87). 15589852 http:///pdf/TappiTemp-
1. Loose parts.
2. Imperfect seal at gaskets, push rod cover, washers, etc.
8. Restricted oil return hose to tank.
9. Restricted breather passage(s) to air cleaner.
5. Restricted oil filter.
6. Oil tank overfilled.
Low Oil Pressure
When an engine needs repair, it is not always possible to determine definitely beforehand whether repair is possible with only cylinder heads, cylinders, and pistons disassembled, or whether complete engine disassembly is required for crankcase repair.
The Troubleshooting section is a guide to diagnose problems. Read the appropriate sections of your Honda manual before performing any work. Improper repair and/or maintenance could result in death or serious injury. The following check list of possible operating troubles and their probable causes will be helpful in keeping a motorcycle in good operating condition. More than one of these conditions may be causing the trouble and all should be carefully checked.
6. Following the manufacturer's instructions, perform a cylinder leakage test on the front cylinder. Make a note of the percent of leakage. Leakage greater than 12% indicates internal engine problems.
© 2017 Auto&Moto. All rights reserved